Friday 3 August 2012

Rupert Sanders 'banned from working with Kristen Stewart again' after cheating scandal

Rupert Sanders has reportedly been told by his wife he can never work with Kristen Stewart again if he wants to win her back.
Liberty Ross is believed to have issued the stern warning to her husband in the wake of reports he will direct Kristen again in Snow White and The Huntsman 2.

Rupert Sanders was naturally lined up to direct the sequel after the huge box office success of the first movie, however he is yet to sign an agreement with Universal Pictures, according to reports.
A source told RadarOnline: "Liberty let it be known in no uncertain terms that Rupert can't direct the sequel to Snow White and The Huntsman.

"She just doesn't want him to ever work with Kristen again."

The British model and Robert Pattinson were left heartbroken when pictures of Rupert and Kristen in a passionate embrace were uncovered by Us Weekly.

In a public statement, Rupert said he was "distraught" at the pain he caused her.
 
He said: "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. 

"My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. 

"I am praying that we can get through this together."

Meanwhile, Robert Pattinson - who has maintained a low-profile since the scandal - has reportedly started speaking to Kristen Stewart again.

He is believed to be in hiding at Reese WItherspoon's ranch in California, after she reached out to him.
 
 
Source OK! Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment